Pulp Fiction Interactive Pulp Fiction Interactive

One thing I noticed...

Not bad, but you spelled "characters" wrong.

Turtle Park Massacre Turtle Park Massacre

Cute art, a little weird.

I thought the art in this was pretty good, and i really liked the narration. But it definitely was too slow...
Sometimes movies can get away with the shells clinking on the ground that slowly, but that's because people are more invested in the characters...
Also, I would have liked to have seen more action from the turtles, it just seems totally random and out of place.
But still, very well done! Keep up the good work.

Vladmir Putin Attacks Vladmir Putin Attacks

hahahahaha

Isn't Putin like the president of Russia? I read something that's funny, Putain means whore in like 5 different languages.
Anyway, good job, very original, i can't believe i spent like 5 minutes watching that guy crawl across the screen. hahahaha. good!

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

A bit slow for my ADD

I know fat people don't move very quickly, but a faster mario would have held my attention more. Maybe next time give him one of those scooters, like the kind huge people squeez into and putter around walmart in?
Would love to see a fat princess.
But overall, clever and well executed. As others have said, the feet dangling over gaps is an absolute riot. Good work!

NG BBS Dress Up Pt 1 NG BBS Dress Up Pt 1

Very creative

I'm sure you fufilled many young men's fantasies with this. Bravo. Very interesting choice of accessories, i might add. :D
Also, i would like to see some dress ups of bbs MEN. Can't wait for more,
skweeds.

Freakapotimus responds:

Men coming soon... and how'd you like those tassles? ;)

Flash Draw 2 Flash Draw 2

A great toy

I forgot about this portal entry until now... i love this one! Good work, very creative.